Standard Opening hours
Friday to Sunday 10am-4pm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0408 207 331
Find us on Crisps Lane Murrumbateman, approximately 30 minutes from Canberra.
Directions coming from Canberra: Turn right at Murrumbateman Road as you enter the Murrumbateman village. Drive for approximately 2km and Crisps Lane is on your right.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a charge for the tasting? Yes, we charge a $5 per person tasting fee, this is not refundable on purchase. This helps to cover our overheads in providing you with a premium tasting experience.
- Is the winery child-friendly? Yes, children must be supervised at all times but we have colouring in activity sets and plenty of lawn for them to play on. You can also book a child-friendly farm tour.
- Can I see your animals when I visit? Some of our animals are visible from the cellar door but for safety reasons we only allow people to interact with our animals on our farm tours.
- Do you offer any private wine tastings? Yes you can book a wine tasting & tour with our winemaker at specific times – check out our offerings on our booking page or contact us for alternative wine slots.
- Do you take buses or large groups? Please contact us email@example.com to make a booking at an appropriate time for more than 10 persons.
- Do you provide food? We do not have a restaurant or cafe on site but you may purchase a cheese accompaniment to your tasting for $12. There are several lovely places to eat in Murrumbateman – try the Murrumbateman Country Inn, Wins Creek Meadery, Olleyville or Four Winds. Please be aware that we do not allow outside food or alcoholic beverages.
- Can I bring my dog? Well-behaved leash dogs are permitted for outside tastings but please be aware we have winery dogs, wildlife and farm animals free-ranging at times.
- Can I walk through the vines and around the farm? For biosecurity and safety reasons entry to the vineyard or farm is not permitted outside of our guided tours. Please be respectful and remember this is our home as well as our living.
- Do you have disabled access? Yes, our venue is accessible and has a disabled toilet. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can do anything to make your visit more comfortable.
- Can I pop in outside of your opening hours? Please remember this is a private property and a working winery & farm. The property is only open to the public during opening hours.
- Do you sell your animals? In spring a small number of breeding & pet quality Babydoll sheep are available for sale. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to go on our waiting list. Sheep that are not taken by our waiting list customers will be advertised on this website and our Osborne Ridge social media accounts @osborne_ridge from November.
We pride ourselves on our cellar door experience and look forward to welcoming you to our winery.